Company profile WebPublicitada in compliance with the LOPD and LSSI
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation your data and oppose the processing thereof, in the terms stipulated in the Act and other implementing regulations, by writing to our email address email@example.com
www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data. No information you provide will be shared with outside organization or company.
Data Protection Data Protection Act:
www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com adopts the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with Law 15/99 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its regulations. Data collected through the Web www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com.com page as well as those collected through the forms should include using automated processing in the file called "CUSTOMER", registered with the Spanish Agency of Protection data, thus complying with current legislation.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is to provide the contracted services by customers, the performance of tasks of information, marketing (always identified this purpose), and other similar activities. www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com reports that customer data entered during procurement (irrespective of successful completion) are stored in automated files specific company for the purposes described above.
International Data Transfer. In compliance with article 34 paragraph 5 of the LOPD and 66.2 RLOPD, www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com advised that in the event the primary server or the backup server backup, may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), expressly agree to transfer the required data to the International data Center, the only purpose of the same storage servers necessary to provide you with the service.
In cases where www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com figure as processor will assume the obligations under current legislation and will only process the data according to the instructions of the controller, without using them for purposes other than those included in the contract to the effect . The client gives permission for this www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com as responsible for treatment and always respecting current legislation regarding data protection, subcontracts with third parties, where necessary, conservation and storage services backups of data.
The interested party may at any time exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in current regulations from the client area, which you can access with your login and password via www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com or through any of the methods provided by applicable law.
The customer is responsible for the veracity of the data provided, pledging that the same are true and are updated at all times. In this sense, the customer must inform www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com possible changes to the data provided by him. The responsibility for compliance with the regulations rests with each of the parties, client and www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com, as applicable to their activities. In case of failure of one of the parties, no liability shall be payable to the other party.
Access to and / or use is voluntary and given to whoever takes the status of USER. All USER accepts, from the moment in which access, without any reservation, the content of these "General Conditions" and, where applicable, the "Special Conditions" that can complement, replace or modify in some sense in relation to services and content. Consequently, the user must read and others before the access and use of any service at your own risk.
Reserves the right, in any case www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com, at any time and without notice, to deny access to this site users who violate any of the general or particular conditions that apply to them .
Purpose and Modifying Conditions
www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com available to the USER the ability to surf, accessing the content and services provided they do so in accordance with the provisions of the GENERAL CONDITIONS.
In any case, www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com reserves the right at any time and without notice, modify or delete the content, structure, layout, services and conditions of access and / or use of this site, provided that to time.
General Principles - User Responsibility
The user agrees to use the services and content that provides in accordance with current legislation and the principles of good faith, generally accepted uses not contravene with his performance through the Web public order. Therefore, any use is prohibited or illegal purposes that may impair or impede, may damage and / or overburden, anyway, the normal use and operation of the Website, or that directly or indirectly infringe the same or against any third party .
The user not transmit through the service nothing that undermines the values and dignity of persons, in accordance with national and international standards for the protection of human rights. The user agrees to provide true and accurate information about himself in the registration form, if any.
No reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of content (text, design, graphics, information, databases, sound files and / or images, logos, is also prohibited. ..) and other elements without prior authorization from the legal owner or when permitted by law. The user, from the time it is recorded authorize this company to offer their services and promotional information. Should not wish to receive these communications you may revoke your consent at any time by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respect of the above detailed contents are also prohibited any commercial or advertising other than the strictly allowed, if any, use and infringement, in general, of any right arising from the same.
Conditions to be met by users who wish to establish a link between their website and www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com
· Playback pages of the Website is not supported by hyperlinks from another website or web page, only allowing access to the Portal.
· Hyperlinks can only be established with the home-page of the Portal and never other than the first page of the pages.
· Under no circumstances may imply that the hyperlink is authorized or has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered by the Web from which the link occurs.
· There may be statements or false, incorrect or inaccurate references to the pages and services www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com
· The page from which the hyperlink is established will have no distinctive referencing www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com except signs embedded in the hyperlink itself.
· The creation of any kind of browser or border environment over the pages of www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com is explicitly prohibited
· No content may include contrary to the rights of others, or contrary to accepted morality and good customs, or illegal information or content in the Web page from which the hyperlink.
· The existence of a link does not imply the existence of relations between www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com and the owner of this website, nor the acceptance and approval of their content and services.
The user shall be solely responsible for your use of this site and compliance with these TERMS in its entirety. Consequently, the user is obliged to keep secret the confidential and proprietary information, access codes, passwords or similar data assigned to access any of its services, responsible for any damages or losses of any nature arising misuse done by themselves or by others, both against the same user, considering it as a result of their negligence, as www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com may suffer as a result of breach of these TERMS.
Any violation of these TERMS may lead to extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal proceedings should be instituted against the user.
Exclusion Of Warranties and Liability
www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com not guarantee and is not responsible, in any case or circumstance of the following facts and content, or for any damages that may, where appropriate, arising therefrom:
· Lack of availability, continuity, access, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services and updating, accuracy, completeness, relevance, timeliness and reliability of its contents, whatever the cause, and the difficulties or technical problems or otherwise where such events originate.
· No hyperlinks will be established with the Web pages of the Website other than the home page or first page of the Site or the Services.
· The transmission and / or presence of viruses or other harmful elements programs for equipment that might affect users, due to the access, use or examination of the site, or produce changes in their electronic documents or files.
· The illicit, negligent, fraudulent, I impersonating another person or otherwise to the contents of these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, the website, its services and content by USERS.
· Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the Web page that the hyperlink does not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to www.altamodaeuropeacanina. com
· Of the breaches or violations of the laws, usages or customs in force concerning intellectual property rights, industrial property, business or contractual secrets, rights to privacy, honor, image, property, publicity or competition, among others, third.
· Defects or deficiencies in the content and / or services that are accessed through www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com
· On receipt, storage, retrieval, distribution or transmission by USERS of the content.
· For the knowledge of any information they may possess or use unauthorized third parties of the characteristics and circumstances of use of the content and services by USERS.
· For any failure by third parties of its derivatives or incurred in connection with services rendered to the USERS obligations and the lack of quality, reliability, suitability to the offer, legality, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this site.
The above list is merely informative and does not, in any case, exclusive or exclusionary in any of its points. In all cases, www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY THEREOF AND OTHER SIMILAR FEATURES NOT SPECIFIED.
The PORTAL includes within its content links to sites owned and / or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet.
www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com assumes no liability arising from the existence of links between the content of this site and contents outside of the same or any other references to external content to this site. Such links or references are for informational purposes only and in no way imply an endorsement, approval, marketing or relationship between www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com and persons or entities and / or managers of such contents or sites where be. In this sense the user agrees to put the utmost care and caution in the case of access or use the content or services of sites accessed by virtue of the above links.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The text, graphics, images, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this site are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual property. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication or any other use of all or part of the contents of this site, made in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited unless prior authorization written www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com Any infringement of these rights may lead to extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal proceedings that apply. www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual property or any other property or right related to the Website, the services or contents.
The legitimacy of the intellectual rights relating to the content provided by third property is the sole responsibility of those.
For the purpose of preserving any intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a certain content, you must notify it in writing to :
Personal identification data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned shall indicate the representation holds with acting.
· Indication of protected intellectual property and its location on the Web.
· Proof of the existence, ownership and validity of those intellectual property rights.
· Express statement that the applicant be responsible for the accuracy of data and information provided in the notification referred to in this point.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of services and content www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com and the interpretation, application, enforcement or breach of established herein, www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com and the USER, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts at the residence of www.altamodaeuropeacanina.com