Perfumed with mint, this natural enzymes based spray helps to reduce the bacterial proliferation and to limit the tartar formation. No toxic, it can be ingested by your pet.
OLFACTORY AND CUTANEOUS SAFETY • TESTED UNDER PHARMACEUTICAL AND DERMATOLOGICAL CONTROL
Instructions for use:
Pulverize once a day on your pet gums and teeth, without rubbing neither rinsing.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN • DO NOT SWALLOW • AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES
GUARANTEED FREE PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FREE LANONIL OIL, FREE PARABEN, FREE METHYLPARABEN, FREE FORMOL (FORMALDEHYDE) AND FREE GMO.
Warning: Last items in stock!